Gift something amazing
If you’re struggling to find that perfect present, a lottery gift may just be what you’re looking for. Perfect for an occasion - birthday, Christmas, farewell, new home, celebration, in memory or a thank you, this gift keeps on giving.
- Buy online using a payment card (credit cards are not permitted on lottery, raffle and scratch card purchases)
- Call the Lottery office on (0116) 231 8430
- Choose how many lottery numbers you would like to purchase (maximum of 5 gifts)
- Choose the number of weeks you’d like to play for (minimum of 10 weeks)
- You will receive an e-voucher within 7 days, or a postal voucher within 14 days
- The recipient will need to redeem the voucher online or over the phone within 6 months from the date of purchase
It’s as easy as that, they will then be in with a chance of winning £2,000 every Friday, plus 54 other cash prizes, every week!
Thank you for your support, you’re amazing.
Make your £ go further
LOROS receives around £1.4 million in donations a year, which accounts for 20% of our yearly voluntary income. These donations are incredibly important to the hospice and because of this, we’re trying to make it easier for our supporters to donate - see how below;
When you renew, buy a lottery gift or sign up to our lottery you can add a donation on top of your lottery payment. This makes giving a donation quick and easy!
You can top up your regular monthly direct debit of £4.34 to £5 per number per month, with our Keep the Change option.
When you include a donation with your lottery payment, including Keep the Change, you can also gift aid the donation with us. Terms apply, find out more about gift aid here.
Players must be 18 or over. Begambleaware.org. All participants of LOROS Lotteries Limited games must be a resident of Great Britain. To view our terms and conditions, responsible gambling information, your odds of winning and how your support helps the Hospice, visit our gambling and you page.