Become a Friend of LOROS
Do you wish to support LOROS by regular giving? Why not join our Friends of LOROS scheme?
If you would like to regularly give to LOROS and become a Friend, you will receive priority invitations to events, an invitation to a yearly gathering at the Hospice (to include a tour and presentation from our Chief Executive, John Knight), a copy of the LOROS Newsletter, an annual Friends Thank You card, as well as the option of a Friends of LOROS pin badge.
The examples below show how your gift could make a difference:
A monthly gift of:
- £5 could pay for a patient's meals for a day
- £10 could pay for collection of a patient from home for day therapy
- £25 could pay for a protective uniform for a nurse
Or, a quarterly or annual gift of:
- £50 could pay for two aromatherapy, reflexology or massage sessions, helping to relieve a patient’s pain and sickness, or to reduce anxiety in patients and their family members
- £240 could pay for a patient to attend our day therapy service
- £700 could pay for the cost of one of our specialist nurses for a week
- £870 could pay for the running of the charity for an hour
You can download our Friends of LOROS application form
Alternatively, you can set up a direct debit with JustGiving
If you would like more information please email us or call our Fundraising Team on (0116) 231 8431.