Thoughtful Leadership Programme
Date and time
13th Nov - 15th Nov 2019.
£595 per person.
This is a residential course, accommodation will be booked for 2 nights, all meals are included.
VenueHothorpe Hall, Theddingworth,, Leicestershire, LE17 6QX Hothorpe Hall
About this course
A three day interactive residential experience that gives participants the chance to practice their leadership skills; through observing others and leading in different scenarios.
- Opportunities to develop coaching skills using specific personal work related matters
- Leadership exposure including day and evening activities
- Examining how you respond to situations, pressures and outside influences and exploring the impact on own leadership effectiveness
- Multiple opportunities to experience and develop own leadership approach
- Exploring several different leadership definitions and propositions
New or current middle managers.
How to register
Please use the online registration below to book. If you have any issues, please call the Education department on 0116 2318455.