Date and time
10th and 11th October 2019.
£395 per person
This is a residential course, accommodation will be booked for 1 night, all meals are included.
VenueHothorpe Hall, Theddingworth,, Leicestershire, LE17 6QX Hothorpe Hall
About this course
Are you a new or aspiring leader? Aspiring Leaders gives experience, reflection and progressive planning for new leaders; highlighting lessons and learning that are practicable back in the workplace.
- Insights into perspectives of leadership and our behaviours as leaders
- Practical exposure to leadership opportunities and peer feedback
- Development of self-awareness and your impact upon team members
- Exposure to peer support and coaching
- Exploration of team roles and how to get the best from your team
Leaders in the early days of their first leadership role, or for potential leaders of the future.
How to register
Please use the online registration below to book. If you have any issues, please call the Education department on 0116 2318455.