Administrator Clinical Volunteer
The duties include:
- Assist in preparation of documents using basic word/excel.
- To assist with general office duties including scanning, photocopying, shredding, distribution of letters, etc.
- To take telephone messages ensuring that these messages are communicated to the relevant members of staff in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ensure all appropriate information is gathered and the caller is referred to the appropriate person.
- To update and maintain accurate files and records both manual and electronic.
- To communicate verbally in a sensitive manner, particularly when speaking to LOROS patients, their relatives/carers.
For an informal chat, please call us on (0116) 231 3771 ext 8475, or complete the application form below.