Help us to help others
The Partnership Development team at LOROS works with a wide variety of organisations across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, from one-man bands to nationally recognised institutions all of whom are reaping the rewards of being associated with such a highly regarded local charity.
In this section you will find some examples of how being associated with LOROS can help to not only boost your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) credentials, but also motivate and incentivise your workforce.
You will also find lots of inspiring fundraising ideas, including everything from unique corporate challenges and volunteering opportunities to team building events, tax free ways to donate and becoming a headline sponsor at one of our prestigious events!
There are many ways that your company can get involved and support LOROS, whether it is in a financial manner, or by volunteering your time.
How you can get involved
- Corporate events and challenges
- Make LOROS your chosen Charity of the Year
- Sponsor an event
- Participate in payroll giving (Give as you Earn)
- Start a 'Matched Giving' initiative in your workplace
- Play as you Earn with the LOROS Lottery
- Check us out at work with Lottery at lunch
- Lottery syndicates
- Scratch cards at your office or corporate events
- Site a donation station
- Corporate volunteering opportunities
- Donate prizes to a LOROS auction or raffle.
There are many benefits available to your company when you choose to partner LOROS. The Partnership Development team here at LOROS is always on hand to offer advice, support and guidance or to discuss any potential fundraising ideas of your own!
To find out more about corporate support please explore these pages, call us on (0116) 231 8431/2 or send an email