The training we provide
We offer a wide range of training in end-of-life care including:
- Half day study day
- Full study days
- Advanced communications
- Dementia care at end of life
- QCF level 2 and 3 (in conjunction with South Leicester College)
- Foundation Degree (in conjunction with University of Northampton)
- University Certificate (in conjunction with De Montfort University)
- Masters Degree (in conjunction with De Montfort University).
We also offer bespoke training that can be delivered in your place of work to meet your requirements. Please contact us for further information.
For those wanting to access online learning content, relevant to end of life care, e-learning for Healthcare (e-LfH) in partnership with the Association for Palliative Medicine of Great Britain and Ireland (APM) have developed 150 interactive sessions, available free of charge to health and social care professionals. More information can be found in our online learning section.
Take a look at our current courses and training opportunities